The Bachelor of Arts in Christian Education is a religious degree program intended to provide those pursuing a vocation in Church schools or education ministries with a knowledge of Biblical principles, classroom management, and an understanding of educational processes with a biblical Christian worldview.
- CED314: Introduction to Christian Education (3 credits)
- CED334: Basics of Christian Education (3 credits)
- CED338: An Overview of The Trivium (3 credits)
- CED354: Philosophy & Education (3 credits)
- CED358: Ethics in School Administration (3 credits)
- CED424: Defense of Classical Christian Education (3 credits)
- CED425: Christian Paradigm for Classical Learning (3 credits)
- CED444: Christian Education in the 21st Century (3 credits)
- CED445: Theology for Christian Education (3 credits)
- CED465: Instructional Strategies (3 credits)
Students will also complete 30 credits of instructional experience/student teaching in a classroom environment under the supervision of an experienced teacher. These 30 credits will consist of 450 hours in the classroom.