The Certificate in Anglican Studies is an 18-credit hour certificate program intended to provide a working knowledge of the distinctive aspects of the Anglican tradition particularly as it has been received by the United Episcopal Church of North America.
Students are required to complete:
- ANG450 – Use of the Book of Common Prayer (3 credits)
- HIS535 – Introduction to British Church History (3 credits)
- THE540 – Introduction to the Articles of Religion (3 credits)
- ANG541 – Anglican Polity (3 credits)
- ANG542 – History of the Book of Common Prayer (3 credits)
- THE552 – Systematic Theology (3 credits)
It is anticipated that those studying for this certificate will complete the program in one year, part-time. Transfer of credit is not permitted for this program.